Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday February 1, 2014

Saturday the first of February and it was snowing hard this morning. I started to walk to Wolfgang’s when I got a call saying our flight this morning was canceled. Wolfgang’s was full so I walked to the Kava House. I got another call saying United has booked on a flight tomorrow from GR to Chicago to Houston to Miami. I hope these flights are not canceled. Despite being a snowy morning the Kava House was also crowded. I had coffee and a scone and I also bought one to take home to Nancy. Nancy and I spent about an hour shoveling the walk. I tried to get my seat assignment on tomorrow’s flight using my cell phone. No luck I had to use the Apple Air. We are leaving GR at 0700 tomorrow. I did take a short nap and then spent several hours reading SI. I am almost caught up. It has snowed all day and I might have to shovel before retiring. We are staying home this evening. Nancy is fixing fried egg sandwiches. We will watch a movie on Netflix before retiring.

No comments: