Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday February 16, 2014

Sunday is our swim day. I took Ms P out at 0500 and had to shovel. We got about 1/4" of snow. We got up for good at 0700. Nancy and I were the first folks through the door. Nancy got in the pool before me but we were lucky and did not have to share a lane. After the swim we headed to Meijer's for our weekly supplies. Today was the first time in three weeks that we purchased gas. Spent over $50. We also bought about $100 worth of groceries. Yesterday Nancy defrosted the downstairs freezer. She said she bought a lot of food so we could fill up the unit. It worked. I had to shovel the walk again. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. It was tasty. After breakfast I read the funnies and then headed upstairs for my Sunday nap. I watched the last of the UM/UW game. Waste of time1 It is now 1600 and as soon as I finish I will walk Ms P around the block and then take a 2.5 mile walk. Nancy is fixing hamburg/baked bean casserole for dinner. We will watch some of the Olympics and then maybe another episode of Inspector on Netflix. Don't let winter eat you alive. Get outside for 30 minutes each day.

No comments: