Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday February 12, 2014

Ms P is back which means I get up at 0500 to take her out. It was about -3 this morning. Today is my easy day. I got up at 0730 and bundled up for my 2.5 mile walk to the Omelette Shop. It was cold but the sun was out. I had their oatmeal breakfast. After breakfast I walked home and then spent some time cleaning my desk. Nancy has a busy day at Meijer's Garden. She starts with a 1100 meeting and then takes her normal shift at the front desk. I did take a short nap. At 1430 I got in the C2 and headed to my skin doctor, Dr May Yurko. She looked at a growth on my back and decided to peel it off and get a biopsy done. When I got home I started assembling our tax info. Tonight Nancy has book club so Tom Moleski and I are going out for beer and pizza. When I get home I will watch some Olympics. I have decided that I don't like any event that has judges. All this snow boarding is boring. The Olympics originally had a military overtone. I don't think figure skating or snowboarding meet this criteria. I got my 30' in today. I hope you did too.

No comments: