Friday, January 31, 2014

Thursday January 30, 2014

For the first time in what seems days I did not have to shovel this morning. MVP has a number of classes this morning so I cannot get in the pool before 1100. I ran some errands, money for our trip and purchased some small items like shaving cream, mouthwash, etc. I purchased these items at Meijer's. After my swim I drove to the New Balance store in Rivertown Mall. I returned a pair of walking shoes that were size 10 instead of 9.5. They did not have 9.5 in stock so I took a refund. I spent most of the afternoon packing for our trip. Roads Scholar recommends traveling light. That is easy for them to say, they don't have to take warm clothes for our trip to Chicago. Surprise at 1600 it started to snow. We had a very light dinner, read the GRP and then watched Wallander on Netflix. At 2130 I headed out to shovel snow. We had received about 2". It took 90' to clear the walks. I have to use the small shovel in order to get the snow on top of the high banks.

No comments: