Friday, January 17, 2014

Thursday January 16, 2014

Either aging is causing Ms Ps urge to pee or she is just being ornery. Every morning between 0400 and 0430 she has to go outside. I oblige. I am still trying to find the right schedule at MVP. Today I left at 0645 and was in the pool by 0700. The pool was crowded but I did not have to share a lane. I did calisthenics after the swim. I drove home and then walked to the Kava House. I have to get my 30 in. MVP is very crowded and I think that I will change my schedule. Instead of doing calisthenics at MVP I will do them at home. I will only swim at MVP. Folks tell me the best time to get a lane is at 1000. After a quick lunch I drove to Comcast to get a mini box so I can get the TV in the basement to work. It being Thursday Nancy and I had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. We watched an episode of Sherlock on Netflix before heading upstairs.

No comments: