Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday January 14, 2014

Our January thaw has ended. It was in the low 20s when I left for MVP this morning. The pool was very crowded and I had to share a lane. The large influx of new members from the now closed MAC, East Hills and Orchard Hills has overwhelmed MVP. In addition to the crowded pool some folks have to wait to get on a treadmill. Nancy took two classes this morning and she said both were at capacity. I headed straight home after the workout. I dropped off my gym bag and walked over to the Kava House. I had a quick lunch and then started cleaning and rearranging my office. It took me two hours but I like the new layout. It started to snow this afternoon. We have had no accumulation on the ground yet, 1800. The sidewalks are still too icy to walk on so Ms P and I walked in the middle of the road on our walk around the block (twice). Nancy is fixing soup and hot dogs for dinner tonight. We will watch NCIS before heading upstairs.

No comments: