Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday June 26, 2013

Today is Breakfast Club day. I got up at 0555 and got ready. We had a good attendance today. The Speaker was very good. He talked about Kent County's new Circuit Court that handles only business related legal matters. It seem to be working well. After BC I drove to the Fulton Street market. I bought some local honey and several pounds of rhubarb. I love rhubarb. I then stopped at Rylee's to get some weed sacker string and a 100 year light bulb. I also bought a new jack knife. I stopped at the Kava House. Since I have only an hour on the parking meter I was home at 1100. The TV was dominated by the SCOTUS decision on gay marriage. I really don't have a problem with gay marriage. I go home about 1100. Nancy was getting ready to leave for the Gardens. She works this afternoon. I got on the single speed and pedaled to the MAC. I swam 1,000 yards using only the breast stroke. My time was 31'. I don't like to drive the single speed with the skinny tires on sidewalks so I took a new route home using road with little traffic. I did stop at GR Bike in Gas Light to get my tire pressure checked. The single speed tires carry 120 psi. I filled them up a week ago and this morning the pressure had dropped to 85 psi. GR Bike will fill the tires up at no charge. I plan on stopping about once a week. I did take a short nap. It is now 1700 and I am going to take Ms P on her mile walk. Tonight we will have a light dinner and watch some TV before heading upstairs.

No comments: