Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday June 28, 2013

Boy was it hot last night. The weather folks were wrong we did not get a cold front. I slept in until 0730. I did my calisthenics at home today. The sun was shining bright so I decided to go on a bike ride. I loaded up the single speed and headed to Millennium Park. I rode 21 miles in 1h47'. The trails were crowded. Once again,like swimmers, how come a lot of hard core bike riders are over weight? I asked the same question yesterday of swimmers. It was a great day for a bike ride. On my way home I stopped at wine and kitchen store on Wealthy. Nancy said they carried a wine we had at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. It was a MI wine called Mackinac Trails. The store did not carry the wine. At the Kava House I sat outside and read the WSJ. I find the situation in both Egypt and Turkey to be very confusing. I don't think our State Dept knows the right course of action. Maybe we should keep our nose out of other folks business? Nancy and Mary Namey drove to Grand Haven today to have lunch with a fellow GRPS English teacher. We had a brief thunder shower move through. After the shower I took Ms P on her mile walk. Tonight we are having dinner with Tom and Linda Moleski. We are going to a restaurant that serves liver and onions. Stay tuned.

No comments: