Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday June 12, 2013

I got up at 0555 to get ready for Breakfast Club. Normal attendance when I first joint was over 50. The attendance today was about 30. I don't know how much longer they can hang on. Today's speaker was from the John Ball Zoo. He talked about changes at the zoo. It was interesting because they keep expanding. On my way home I stopped at Kava House to grab a quick cup. I had to get home because the installer for the garage door was suppose to check in at 0900. He showed up at 1100. It took about 2 hours for the installation. Nancy got her stitches out this morning. The Doctor gave her some medicine. Nancy has to work at the Gardens this afternoon. I headed to Costco to pick up her prescription. I walked Me P around the block and then took a short nap. Nancy has Book Club this evening so Tom Moleski and I are meeting at Vitale's for Pizza. It looks like we might get some thunder storms this evening. I decided to take Ms P for a mile walk to wear her down before the storm. We got about 75% through the walk when it started to thunder and rain. We ran home. I will watch some TV before heading to bed. I did get my 30 in today did you?

No comments: