Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday June 19, 2013

Yesterday's Today Show had a segment on the need for 7-8 hours of sleep each night. Lack of sleep causes all sorts of problems for us old folks. So in keeping with the recommendations of the Today Show I slept in until 0800 this morning. Today is my easy day so my first activity was to pedal to Bill's for a bowl of oatmeal. After breakfast I pedaled around Reeds Lake. When I got home I walked Ms P around the block. Nancy has a meeting at the Gardens this morning. The meeting includes a tour of the new Japanese Gardens. The Japanese Garden is about 50% complete and Nancy said it is going to be beautiful. I had some errands so I got in the C2 and headed to Riverside Mall. I made my purchase and had a slice of pizza for lunch. I was surprised at how crowded the mall was. My major chore this afternoon is to finish cutting the grass. I walked around the yard to see if our skunk had returned. No signs. I hope the skunk has abandoned our yard. It took about 30 minutes to finish cutting the yard. Actually it took 45 minutes if you add in the time I spent throwing the ball to Ms P. Ms P and I then took our daily mile walk. When we got home Nancy had already arrived. We will have a light dinner and then I hope to head to bed about 2115. The weather the past two days has been perfect. Sunny days with temperatures in the 70s and cool evenings. The weather folks say it will start warming up later this week. I hope all you working folks got your 30 in today.

No comments: