Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday June 11, 2013

The weather folks this morning said that temps would reach to low 80s today. The nice thing about warm weather is that all I need for clothes are shorts and a tee shirt. I don't even need socks. Today was my tri day and I thought I would set a PB in the swim. I was wrong. I try to do 1,000 yards in less than 30'. I do 500 yards using the breast stroke and 500 yards doing the crawl. After the MAC I headed to the Kava House. Today is free refill Tuesday. The WSJ had several articles on the problems in Turkey and Syria. I don't think anyone knows what the eventual outcome will be. I got home about 1330 and Nancy told me that it is suppose to rain all day Wednesday. Bummer, Wednesday is my grass cutting day. I decided to do the grass today. It took me about 3 hours. The heat gets to Ms P because after chasing the ball several times she has to take a break. After a quick shower I took a 20 minute nap. Nancy fixed her asian chicken salad for dinner. She makes this salad during warm weather. It is my favorite. I read the GRP (paper edition) and watched NCIS. I am going to bed early because I have to get up early for Breakfast Club.

No comments: