Sunday, January 31, 2021

January 30, 2021

 Saturday January 30, 2021

Blog time 1520 sitting in office

Slept in today until 0700.  I did some light calisthenics before dressing and heading to Panera.  Today I got coffees, oatmeal and a bagel.  Ate breakfast at home.  Next week Panera will be open for breakfast.  

Nancy started the laundry and I filled up our bird feeders.  We both wanted to get out of the house so we took a short drive.

On today’s drive we headed east on Cascade Road to Alden Nash, north to M21, east to Saranac.  We drove around Saranac before getting back on M21 and heading home.

We did stop at Tractor Supply store in Lowell.  I bought a bag of special bird seed.  The drive took about 90 minutes.  It was great to get out of the house.

At home I took a 2.5 mile walk before lunch.  Nancy finished a load of laundry and then took a 3.25 mile walk.  Nancy wins.

Lunch and then headed down to office for some reading.  Read all the papers and finished yesterday’s blog and started this blog.

Not much in the news today.  My Mother always said no big new articles on Saturday.  They are saving it for the big Sunday edition.  I think Mom was right, as always.

We ordered out for dinner tonight.  Nancy called Brann’s and ordered a bowl of white chicken chili for me and a burger for herself.  At 1730 we drove to Brann’s to pick up dinner.  We ate at home.  Next week we will be able to sit down at most restaurants.

Tonight we watched a movie on Prime.  The movie was the “Bourne Ultimatum”.  I really liked the movie.  It was a guy movie.  Is that sexist?

Tonight we FaceTimed both Debbie and Missy.  CA has been having some much needed rain.  

It had just started to snow when I checked the front yard at 2200.  It is suppose to snow all night.


No comments: