Wednesday, January 20, 2021

January 19, 2021

 Tuesday January 19, 2021

Blog time 1945 sitting in living room

Boy did I sleep in today.  Did not get up until 0730.  Light snow with temp in high 20s.

Nancy this morning is meeting Carol Masten and Kathi Vance at Woodland Mall for a morning walk.

I did calisthenics before heading to Panera for coffee and a bagel.  At home fixed oatmeal with banana.  My normal breakfast.

It was 28 with light wind when I headed out on my ride to the Y.  At Y did my calisthenics with a mile walk.  The Y was empty.

At home shaved and showered before settling down to do some reading.  Quick lunch and then Nancy and I drove to Meijer Gardens.

The Gardens has just opened their new entrance.  It was a very impressive structure and will make a great first impression for visitors.  We took a short walk around the Gardens.

At home I headed downstairs to  write yesterday’s blog.  Also read the news.  At 1630 I took a short nap.

For dinner tonight Nancy fixed lasagna with a scone and cottage cheese.  Very good.

We watched some news before switching to Apple TV.  Tonight we watched another episode of Whitechapel.  After the show Nancy headed to bed and I finished reading the WSJ.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed tonight.  Everything ok in CA and GR.

Light snow when I checked the front yard at 2200.  Temperature was in 20s.  Snow tonight and tomorrow the high temp will mid 24.


No comments: