Monday, January 25, 2021

January 24, 2021

Sunday January 24, 2021

Blog time 1325 sitting in office.

Up this morning at 0700.  Dressed and headed to Panera for coffee and a bagel.  It was snowing and 24.

Fixed my oatmeal with banana to supplement the coffee and bagel.  After breakfast I brought up my iPad so we could watch Trinity Lutheran's virtual service on YouTube.  Recently over 1,000 members have been watching the weekly streaming services.

After church I pulled up today's GRP.  First categories read were the comics and obituaries.  Weird?

It was still snowing when I headed out on a walk at 1130.  Today I walked 2.34 miles in 58'31".  My mile pace was 24'55".  Really slow!

Lunch and then my regular Sunday afternoon nap.  After the nap I finished reading the GRP.  Headed downstairs for more reading on my iPad.

This evening Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs.  I had mine with a slice of ham and fresh fruit.

The football game knocked 60 Minutes off the air so we started watching shows on Apple TV.  First we watched an episode of Virgin River followed by Whitechapel.  Whitechapel is getting gloomy.  Nancy headed to bed.  I watched an episode of Occupied.

Checked the front yard at 2200.  Temp was in mid 20s.  The new snow cover makes night visibility better.  We can see the deer in our backyard eating corn.

Missy FaceTimed us this evening.  She and AJ are doing ok.  The recent rain in LA is much needed.  

  

No comments: