Saturday, February 10, 2018

Friday February 9, 2018

Friday February 9, 2018

Blog time 0910 at Panera

Bob and Nancy had trouble sleeping last night.  We were both reading at 0300.  We did not have any pain, we just couldn’t sleep.  It might be a senior thing.  Snow did not start until 0500 this morning.

When first went out we had about an inch of snow on the ground.  I shoveled.

Nancy headed to her class at MVP and I had breakfast and then walked to Panera.  I will read some news and write my blog until 1000. 

What about that stock market!  It gives and it takes away.  The Congress passed a spending bill that will put my grandkids in poverty.  What ever happened to fiscal discipline?

At 1000 I walked to the Y.  Light calisthenics and then jumped in pool and swam 30 minutes.  The long walk, 1.66 miles, through loose snow wiped me out.

Kim cleaned this morning.  The house looks great.  Lunch and then Nancy and I headed out to Fidelity.  We discussed setting up an account to handle some family financials.  

Stopped at Trader Joe’s to get some Chilean wine and a baguette.  Next we stopped at Sam’s Club to check out their quiche.  It was available so Nancy can stop by next week and buy some for her Friday Book Club.  I bought a tub of Pinconning soft cheese.

Spent time in office before taking a nap.  For dinner we finished the chili.  We also had several slices from the baguette.

Watched the news and Jeopardy before switching to the Winter Olympics.  We watched the opening ceremonies.

The cold and snow continues.  Today I shovel our little walk three times.



No comments: