Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Tuesday December 26, 2017

Tuesday December 26, 2017

Blog being written on Dec 27 sitting on living room couch.

Another cold day, temps barely reached double digits today.  AJ was the first one up, it must be jet lag.  I did my routine at home today including a 2K row.

AJ had breakfast at home, in fact we all had breakfast at home.  Missy and I did go to Starbucks for coffee.  We went to the Starbucks at the Cascade D&W.  They have nice booths and tables and is well lit.  Most Starbucks are dark.  We sat and talked a spell.

Lunch and then I take a quick walk around the block.  I needed to get my 30 minutes in.  

AJ, Missy and I left at 1300 for Celebration Cinema.  We saw Jumanji.  We all liked the movie.  Being too cold for outdoor activities the movie was packed with families.  Not many empty seats.

Nancy fixed chicken, green beans and mashed potatoes for dinner.  We also had pumpkin pie for dessert.  Great meal for a cold winter’s evening.


We all watched an episode of The Crown before turning in.  

No comments: