Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Monday December 11, 2017

Monday December 11, 2017

Up early this morning because the electrician is coming at 0830.  I did all my calisthenics at home.  Nancy attended a Healthy Life Style class at MVP.

Temperature remains in the 20s with light snow.  The electrician, Luke Davidson, arrives at 0830.  He checks out our projects and then headed to Home Depot to get parts.

Luke Davidson returns from Home Depot and make the repairs at three locations in less than 15 minutes.  Everything works fine and Luke is now our official electrician.  Skilled plumbers, electricians and other skilled trades are hard to find and when you do get a good one keep him.

Snow was falling when I headed out to Panera.  Walked, no bike, today.

It appears that BRexit negotiations are making progress and the end might be in sight.  Sticking with UK news, today’s Telegraph ran a story saying that Netflix’s “The Crown” is historically inaccurate when it describes Prince Charle’s experience at the Scottish boarding school he attended.  Nancy and I like this show and will watch with interest when we see this episode.

The price of bitcoins continue to climb as more folks buy.  Why would you buy something you don’t understand.

Great snake pictures in today’s “News App”.  The Daily Mail has still not been updated.

Why is POTUS so adamantly supporting Roy Moore?  I see nothing but trouble if he gets elected.

Depending who is talking the tax plan will pass this week or be put off to next year.

Breaking news this morning about a pipe bomber near a NYC transportation facility.  The suspect was injured.  Apparently the bomb detonated prematurely.

Nancy is having lunch with her Blodgett Gift shop friends.  Lunch is at the Omelette Shop.

Took a long walk home.  Lunch and then started some projects.  Brought up the Christmas tree, installed suspenders button on my favorite heavy duty pants, checked out folks who My Heritage says have DNA matching mine, and made the last installment payment on my Fed taxes.  

Nancy and I called Peggy our Travel Agent and finalized our January trip to LA.

Finished my outdoor activities with a walk.  According to my iPhones Health App I have walked 14,700 steps.  During winter months when I am wearing many layers my iphones bike and walk apps malfunction probably because of all the layers.

Light dinner and then the news.  Will watch a Netflix/Acorn show before turning in.

We watched the final two episodes of Major Crimes on TNT.  Debbie downloaded the TNT app to our Apple TV.  So now we can binge!

Temps will be in mid teens tomorrow morning.  Stay tuned.



No comments: