Monday, December 11, 2017

Friday December 8, 2017

Friday December 8, 2017

Blog time 1145 at Panera

Another cold morning with temps in low 20s.  Nancy headed out early to attend a class at MVP.  I waited for sunrise, 0800, before getting on the bike.  I took what I hope will be my winter route to the Y.  It is five miles and takes about 40 minutes.  40 minutes is about the maximum I want to be on the bike on a cold morning.

In addition to my calisthenics I have added a mile run/walk to my winter schedule.  It takes about 40 minutes to complete this program.

Reading the Alpena New I see that high basketball season has started.  Do they still have dances after home B.B. games?  In my high school years the dances were the highlight of the week.  Of course in my day there was no girls sports.  It appears today that the boys and girls play on different days.  Why not play back to back games?

Would you buy a bitcoin?  I would never buy something I don’t understand.

Good jobs report today.  The economy keeps humming along.

The smoke and dust from the CA fires and Bali volcano eruption might cause some global cooling.  I don’t think this is a good thing?

Rare snow has fallen in UK.  Today’s paper had some great photos of the snow.  Something you would put on a Christmas card.

Blog resumes on Monday December 11.  Bad thing about long delays in writing is that I can not remember what on did on that day.

I do know that I walked around the block and spent some time in my office.

We stayed home and enjoyed a light dinner.  We watched some netflix before turning in.




No comments: