Monday, September 4, 2017

Saturday September 2, 2017

Blog time Labor Day September 4:

Catch up time for the blog.  Saturday morning we left the house about 0800 and walked to Panera.  It was cool.

Panera was empty.  We had our standard fare.

At home Nancy did laundry and I rode my bike to Breton Village.  I want a pair of corduroy pants and I wanted to check out Jos Banks.  They had a pair but they were $200 and had to be dry cleaned.  So no purchase.  I did stop at Rite Aid and bought a jar of Cetaphil face cream.  Took the scenic road home.  

Lunch and then some chores and a short nap.

At 1730 we drove to Bud and Stanley's on Four Mile red.  We met the Moleski’s.  Every one had liver and onions.  Very tasty.

Debbie face timed us this evening.  San Jose is having a heat wave and Debbie said her AC was going full blast.  Temps were above 100 which is rare for the San Francisco area.

I did not watch the UM/FL football game.  The big money associated with the college game turns me off.

No comments on the news because I did not read any papers.





No comments: