Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thursday January 7, 2016

This blog being written at 2109 while watching Netflix on our new Apple TV. Debbie gave us the Apple TV for Christmas. I had my computer guru help me install it. Today was a busy day. We got up and both headed out. Nancy went swimming at MVP. I walked to the Y. I was going to ride the bike but the trails were still icy. I did my normal routine but at 50%. The Y's pool was just opened and today I took my first swim. It is a great pool. I swam 10 laps in 15 minutes. I thought it was a great time until I found out the pool's length was not 25 meters but 25 yards. After the Y I walked to Panera for coffee and a chance to catch up on the news. I did text my computer guru and asked if he had Apple TV. He had a light day and was at the condo in 20 minutes. Nancy and I were given a guided tour on the operation. Had a quick lunch and then got in the Cobalt and headed to Meijer's to pick up a prescription. We were suppose to get our mail yesterday. Today we still got no mail so I headed to the PO. The nice lady told me I filled the hold mail form out wrong. She gave me our mail. Next stop was Macatawa Bank to get some money for Kim. She is coming to clean tomorrow and will also bring Ms P. I got my 30 in today. Did you? Think Spring!

No comments: