Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday August 29, 2014

Friday August 29, 2014 Finally I woke up at a decent hour, 0630. Today I selected the long ride around the neighborhood. This ride takes about 1h40’. The weather was threatening rain but it did hold off until I got home. Nancy was already home from MVP. A warning light on the Taurus said to change the oil. I took the car in and the Ford man said that we did not have enough miles for an oil change. He reset the warning light and said come back in 1,000 miles. Last night while Nancy was looking around Talbots I looked around Fitzgerald’s and saw a pair of blue cotton pants that I might want to add to my wardrobe. Today I was in a spending mood so I stopped and purchased a pair. Why are pants called a pair? Finally I stopped at Panera for coffee and the WSJ. Today I read the WSJ on my Kindle. I used a large font and had no trouble reading. Speaking of eyes and reading today I increased my dosage for the drooping eye. It seems to work. Kim came today to clean. The house is now clean and ready for tomorrow’s guests. I spent some time this afternoon calling some magazines to make sure they have the new address. On our move from Mackinaw I lost several item. I lost the charger for the Apple Air, my Apple mouse and the charger for my fitbit. This afternoon I went online and tried to order a new fitbit charger. The site rejected both my credit cards. Bummer! Nancy got a new ipad air for her birthday. Thanks Debbie. We took both her old and new ipads to the Apple store to transfer files. The store could not perform the transfer but I was told how to do it at home. We had dinner tonight at Olga’s in Woodland Mall. It is now 2044 and Nancy is watching CSI, Las Vegas. I will head upstairs as soon as I finish this blog. We will watch a Netflix show. Last night we watched “House of Cards” and “The Politician’s Husband”, the BBC’s version of “House of Cards” or vice versa. Anyway we don’t like the “Politician’s Husband”.

No comments: