Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sunday August 17, 2014

Sunday August 17, 2014 We did our normal Sunday swim. First time in several weeks. Gas today at Meijer’s was $3.35. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. I read the funnies and then took my afternoon nap. After the nap I got in the C2 and ran several errands. I stopped at Home Depot and purchased some mulch for a tree in the front yard. I also purchased more picture hangers. At Staples I purchased some file folds and a storage box for old files. I will get organized yet. Yesterday I mentioned that the big mirror in the living room was hung too high. I bought some extenders and now the mirror is just right. We hung some more pictures in the living room. I glued the glass leg back on Nancy’s favorite lamp. This lamp is one of a set of two. We also now have a clothes line in the storage room. Nancy fixed a chicken salad for dinner. We watched some TV and read the GRP before turning in.

No comments: