Thursday, August 21, 2014

Monday August 18, 2014

Monday August 18, 2014 The TV folks say that we will have a pleasant day. They were right. After my at-home routine I loaded up my bike and headed to Millennium Park. I rode for 90 minutes. The bike trails today were flat and I was able to use the big front chain ring. In Ada or Cascade I never use this ring. It was a great day for a ride. After the ride I stopped at the Wealthy Street Bakery for coffee and to readi the WSJ. I did take a short nap. Nancy and I met the Horling’s at Charlie’s Crab for dinner. We had the restaurant week special which included a Sander’s hot fudge sundae. After dinner we came back to our house. The Horling’s had never seen our new condo so we gave them the grand tour. After the tour we had coffee in the living room. This is the first time we have had friends over. The condo is starting to shape up.

No comments: