Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday August 5, 2014

Tuesday August 5, 2014 Today was a taper off day. We have a big travel day coming up. AJ slept in until 1000. Did you know that LA schools start next week? Nancy wanted AJ to enjoy her last days of freedom. At 1100 we all got in the Taurus and headed to Alto. We visited the Boulder Ridge Zoo. The zoo is private and has a selection of animals appealing to six year olds. Nancy and I were impressed. AJ got to pet a lot of animals. She fed the camels and giraffe. Today must have been Grandparents Day. The old folks were everywhere. The past two weeks has reinforced my belief that parenting is a young persons game. The past six weeks have been hectic for Bob and Nancy. I have not had time to follow what is happening in the world. Next week I will start offering my ideas for solving the world’s problems. Stay tuned!

No comments: