Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tuesday August 19,, 2014

Tuesday August 19, 2014 It was raining when I stepped out the door so I drove to MVP. On my way I stopped at Panera to get some coffee and read the paper. Ferguson, MO and the Middle East still dominate the news. Today I swam for 30 minutes. I only did the breast stroke with no shoulder pain. We had some heavy thunder storms rolls through this afternoon. Ms P went bananas. I could not even take my nap. Debbie called this afternoon and said our phones were out. We called ATT and got the phones back in service. I spent about two hours getting rid of a lot of old files that I have had for years. I put all the old files in a storage bin. I now have plenty of room in my file cabinet. I really don’t file too many items. Tonight Nancy and I are working at the concert at Meijer Gardens. I hope I don’t get too wet. Stay tuned. It rained all around us but no rain for the concert. We did not stay for the concert. We had our picnic dinner at home.

No comments: