Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday August 27, 2014

Wednesday August 27, 2104 Today is my easy Wednesday. I slept in until 0715. I loaded up the bike and headed to Bill’s for breakfast. After breakfast I stopped at Martha’s Vineyard, my favorite wine store, and bought a bottle of red and white wine. Saturday we are having five folks over for dinner so we needed some good wine. Next stop was Kent County CU to get some cash. Finally I drove to Riverside Park. I rode the White Pine Trail to Rockford a distance of 22 miles. It took 1hr58’. Perfect day for a bike ride, temps in the mid 70s and clear and sunny. After the ride I took a quick nap. In recent days we had 50% of our outside lights burn out. I drove to GR Lighting and found a replacement bulb. Actually the existing bulbs are no longer legal. However, the store bought several thousand bulbs before they were banned. I bought 10 bulbs. Today is Nancy’s birthday. As I wrote in yesterdays blog I have known Nancy for 18,240 days. I bought her a gift card for $182.40. It has been a great 18,240 days. Happy Birthday Nancy. We had a light dinner. I am now sitting outside on our upper deck writing this blog. It is a perfect evening. It looks like it will be a Netflix evening.

No comments: