Saturday, August 16, 2014

Saturday August 16, 2014

Nancy and I went out for breakfast this morning. We ate at the Gathering Place located at the corner of Cascade and Thornapple River. Being a Sat morning I thought the place would be crowded but it wasn’t. The food was good. Nancy ran errands while I spent some time hanging pictures and putting the new cabinet for the downstairs bathroom in place. It was noon before I got all the at-home chores done. I got on the bike gear and took another 90 minute ride. The temperature was in the high 70s so all the hills got to me. I took a 50 minute nap. Nancy and I spent some time hanging the large heavy mirror in the living room. When we finally got the mirror hung Nancy said it was two inches high. Tomorrow I will correct this problem. This evening we had dinner at Panera. Nancy just had a bowl of soup but I had a bowl of soup and half a sandwich. I am sitting outside on the deck writing this blog. It is very pleasant. Lataer we will watch a movie on one of the premier channels that we still get from Direct TV or a netflix show. Funny when I watch TV my eyelid pops open.

No comments: