Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday February 28, 2013

Another dark gloomy day. At 0430 the temperature was 33 but we had a thin dusty of snow. Nancy has started swimming during the week. Today she swam 1,000 yards. Today is my tri day. My times are disappointing for both the row and run. My time for the 2K row was 9:20. Last year my time was 9:00. My time in the mile was 11'. My 1050 yard swim time was 31'. This is a good time for me. After the MAC I drove to the Eastown PO to mail a package to Nancy's sister. I had to put money in the meter so I only stayed a hour at the Kava House. The City's parking meter police have been really hitting Eastowm hard. I know one Kava House customer who has received three tickets this week. I keep reading about all the factions involved in the war in Syria. It is very confusing and I don't think we can determine the good guys. An article in the WSJ talked about how fracking will gives us a cheap supply of natural gas for years. After a quick lunch I headed upstairs to do some computer work. I went to my DNA site, 23&me, and saw that I had several 4th and 5th cousins that wanted me to reply to their questions about the family. I replied to all the requests. I find the DNA data very interesting. About 1500 Gerritt's delivered our new washing machine. It took them 20' to install the machine. The new machine is similiar to the old one. I took Ms P around the block. We had to walk in the street because of all the mud puddles. I then took a 1.5 mile walk. Tonight Nancy and I are going to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. We will spend some time watching the news and reading the GRP. At 2100 my favorite show "Person of Interest" is on. What was Sgt. Preston's dog name?

No comments: