Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday February 11, 2013

Ms P and I got up at 0445. The temperature was in the 40s. At 0700 I started my at-home routine. Nancy is not going to the MAC because she has a Hospital Board meeting. The MAC was jammed. I took one of the last parking spots. It is Monday but a 10 and under tennis tournament was being played. The kids were really good. Tennis is a good sport but I think the kids should have been in school. The weather folks said that the temperature would drop all day with rain in the AM and snow in the PM. It was snowing hard when I left at 1100. I drove home and then walked to the Kava House. I read the WSJ and then the DFP. Not much to report. Both papers were published too soon to carry the Pope story. It was really snowing hard on my walk home. I had a quick lunch and then started shoveling. It took me an hour to clear the walks. I was so cold that I turned on the electric blanket and spend some time warming up. Tonight we will have a light dinner and watch some TV. I would like to finish my book today. I really like these cold winter days because I can catch up on my reading. I did get my 30 in today.

No comments: