Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday February 17,2013

It was single digit cold this morning. The alarm goes off at 0655 and we head to the MAC for our Sunday swim. The pool was crowded. We had to share a lane. I swam 1500 yards in 46'. I filled the Taurus up at Meijer's. Gas was $3.95 per gallon. The pundits say gas will peak at $4.25 per gallon. Meijer's was crowded this morning. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning. I am not kidding Nancy makes the best scrambled eggs. I read a few sections of the GRP before heading upstairs for my nap. Yesterday I finished Ken Follett's "Fall Of Giants" I liked it so well I downloaded its sequel. I did not nap I read the book. When I got up the sun was shining bright. I took Ms P around the block. It is hard to tell if her feet get cold on these cold days. After dropping off Ms P I took a 2.2 mile walk. It was a great day for a walk. This evening Nancy is fixing chicken sandwiches and soup. We will watch 60 minutes, read the GRP and watch whatever else is on TV between 2000 and 2100. At 2100 I will head upstairs to continue reading my book. I did get my 30 in today, did you?

No comments: