Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday February 24, 2013

It had snowed last night and continued all Saturday. We shoveled this morning before I walked to Bill's for pancakes. Between reading the papers and eating breakfast it takes me 90 minutes to do breakfast. The wind picked up so it was cold walking home. When I got home I shoveled again. We finally gave in and bought a new washing machine. Our old machine was 26 years old. We bought a Speed Queen top loading machine not unlike our old machine. After this purchase we headed to Best Buy and purchased new telephones for the house. We purchased five hand sets and a base. I actually instaled the phones with no problems. For dinner we drove to Olga's. We both had the Peasant Soup and I had an Original Olga Sandwich. Not much on TV so we headed upstairs at 2100. Sunday at 0415 I took Ms P our and while I waited for her to do her bidness I started shoveling. Nancy and I finished shoveling before going to the MAC for our swim. Gas at Meijer's this morning was $3.81 per gallon. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. I did take my afternoon nap. It is now 1417 and in a few minutes we are going to the Moleski's for dinner. I just talked to my Sister in Tucson and she said they had snow this week. Presently it is in the 60s in Tucson. Think spring.

No comments: