Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tuesday August 7, 2012

Today I followed my normal Tuesday routine. I rowed, ran and swam in addition to doing the calisthenics. It was another beautiful sunny day with temperature in the mid 80s. I have not been getting much sleep lately because of the Olympics so I took a nap in the afternoon. This evening Nancy and I worked at a concert at Meijer's Garden. The Tuesday concerts feature local talent and are free to members. We started working at 1700 and were done by 2000. Nancy sold tickets and I collected tickets. The Tuesday concerts having been drawing near capacity crowds. Nancy and I ate a picnic lunch and listened to the concert. I did buy a beer. We left about 2100. It was a pleasant evening for watching a concert. Once home we watched the Olympics. Nancy headed to bed at 2100 and I followed at 2200. It was a perfect summer day.

No comments: