Saturday, August 11, 2012

Friday August 10, 2012

It rained all night. I slept in until 0720 and then took Ms P out. The temperature was 56⁰ when I headed to the MAC. For this first time this summer rain stopped me from riding my bike. Also for the first time in weeks I wore long pants. After the MAC I came home and talked to Kim about taking Ms P on the weekend before Nancy's birthday. She will take Ms P so that Nancy and I can spent the weekend in Chicago. I had a quick coffee at Starbucks in EGR and then headed to Lowell for lunch with Jennifer. We discussed a bridge project she was working on. It is now 1700 and still raining. Tonight Nancy and I will have dinner at Panera Bread. On a cool day a soup and sandwich sounds good. In fact the chicken noodle soup and tuna fish sandwich was very good. We watched the Olympics when we got home. Nancy went upstairs at 2100 but I stayed up to watch the USA Women's team set a world record in the 4x100 relay.

No comments: