Sunday, August 5, 2012

Saturday August 4, 2012

Ms P and I slept in until 0630. Today I rode the bike to Bill's and had their pancake breakfast. On my way home I pedaled around Reeds Lake. I put 11 miles on the bike. I was going on a long kayak trip today but it is too hot. It was above 90 at noon. I loaded the kayak up and headed to Reeds Lake. I paddled around the lake and it took me 90 minutes. When I got home I took Ms P around the block. She needs her daily walk around the block no matter what the weather. Today is Tom Collins' birthday. I called Tom who now lives in San Clemente, CA. Tom was a year behind me in school and this year he attended his 55th AHS reunion. He said they had a big turnout. Did you know that life expectancy for folks born in 1938 was 59.7 years? Tonight Nancy and I are meeting the Namey's at Shariz for dinner. Shariz features Persian food. I had the lamb shank and it was great. After dinner we all headed to our house for coffee and dessert. We had a great time. Nancy went to bed right after Ed and Mary left. I was going to watch some Olympics but I fell asleep in the recliner and woke up 2 hours later.

No comments: