Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tuesday August 21, 2012

Ms P and I went out at 0500. It looks like another nice day. The temperature at 0500 was in the mid 50s. After the morning calisthenics I got on my bike and headed to the MAC. During the summer months south bound Breton Road is not very busy. I feel safe but when school starts in another two weeks I will change my route to use low traffic streets. Only one lane in the pool was being used when I started swimming. The other swimmer was Phil an 84 year superman. Phil can go the full length of the pool under water. I do not even try. I did my medley and swam 1050 yards in 32'. Today is free refill day at the Kava House so I buy a smaller coffee and get it filled more often. It took me 90 minutes to read the WSJ and DFP. Lately the USA has been chasing foreign banks that are involved in money laundering or help shelter rich folks from paying taxes. The movement of money around the world is interesting. I think this winter I will try and find an on-line course that will explain how this works. I am listing to itunes on my computer. Burl Ives is singing "Amazing Grace". I love this song but for the life of me I cannot remember the words. I guess summer is over because high school sports has started already. AHS girls volleyball beat the Sault but the soccer team lost to Midland. When I was in high school girls were not allowed to play sports. Boys soccer was not a high school sport. In fact the only fall sport was football. Tonight Nancy and I are working at the Tuesday night concert at the Gardens. Local talent is featured on Tuesday. They usually have over 1500 folks attend. We worked from 1700 until 1930 and then we had our picnic dinner. We listened until 2030. We were home by 2100.

No comments: