Sunday, August 12, 2012

Saturday August 11, 2012

I set two alarms in order to get Nancy up for her "body pump" class at the MAC. The time was 0630 but Nancy was wide awake by 0620. Today I pedaled over to Bill's for their pancake breakfast. After breakfast I stopped at the ATM in Gaslight Village and then pedaled around Reeds Lake. I spent most of the morning running some errands. I stopped at Rylee's, Macy's and Target. I got home about 1400. After a short break I walked Ms P around the block and then grabbed the empty growler and put it in my backpack and walked to the Harmony Brewing Co. I got the growler filled with their beer name fiddlestick. For dinner we had hot dogs, baked beans and of course a glass of fiddlestick. I also had rhubarb sauce and ice cream pie for dessert. After dinner we watched the Olympics. I fell asleep in the recliner and slept for an hour. After my snooze I took a 1.5 mile walk. Nancy headed upstairs at 2100 and I did not go upstairs until 2230. I cannot get enough of the Olympics.

No comments: