Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Monday August 20, 2012

I got out of bed at 0700. Today I did my morning calisthenics plus 15' on the rowing machine. I have my annual physical coming up so I had to get some tests done. I got in the C2 and headed to the Lab. After completing the lab work I headed to the MAC. I was finished by 1100. Today I had my coffee at Breton Village. I read the WSJ and DFP. Nancy was having lunch with a friend in Grand Haven today. I got home by 1300 and after a quick lunch I headed upstairs. Today I am checking some bridge plans. I think this will be my last time checking plans. I am getting too far removed from the work. I am also having a hard time concentrating more than 30 minutes at a time. I am reverting to my youth because as a teenager I had trouble concentrating more than 30 minutes. We had a light dinner and then I watched the news before heading upstairs to continue checking plans. At 2000 I took a quick walk. We were in bed by 2200.

No comments: