Monday, August 6, 2012

Sunday August 5, 2012

Sunday morning and Ms P slept in until 0655. We got up with the alarm and got ready for the MAC. I swam 1,500 yards in 45 minutes. Olympic swimmers swim 1,500m (1640 yds) in 15 minutes. After the MAC we headed to Meijer's for our weekly supplies. Gas today was $3.89 per gallon. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. After breakfast I took my Sunday nap. After the nap I finished the GRP and walked Ms P around the block. This evening Nancy and I are going to the Moleski's for dinner. In fact we are leaving right now. Tom Moleski grilled all the meat and vegetables on his new grill. He also used another grill for the corn. We ate outside on their deck. The meal was delicious. We left about 2000 and believe it or not we wished we had brought a sweater. It was cool. After we got home we watched some of the Olympics before turning in at 2130.

No comments: