Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Monday August 13, 2012

I slept in until 0600. It was raining but Ms P still did her bidness. I did not go on a bike ride this morning because of the rain. I rowed for 15' and then ran 1.5 miles at the MAC. Did you know that today is "National Left Hand Day"? The Kava House would not give me a free coffee. After a quick lunch I walked Ms P around the block. I spent most of the afternoon cleaning up my desk. I think I was quite successful. I made reservations in Chicago for the weekend of August 25. Nancy and I are celebrating her 70th with a trip to Chicago. We had a light dinner and then watched some TV. We watched the final episode of The Closer and then its sequel. The sequel won't make it. I keep writing about my Mother and the letters I wrote home. I was trying to attach a photo but was unsucessful.

No comments: