Sunday, April 30, 2023

April 29, 2023

 Saturday April 29, 2023

Blog time 1650 sitting in office.

The sun streaming through the window woke me up this morning.  The temperature was 52.

We dressed and headed to “The Gathering Place”.  Nancy had her Western Omelette.  I had oatmeal/scrambled egg and toast.

I checked to see if an egg is ok to eat with diverticulitis.  It is.

After breakfast we took our normal Saturday morning drive through Ada.  We did stop a Panera for our free coffee.

I was out of stamps so we stopped at D&W.  Also bought more Ensure and small cokes.

This afternoon I took a short bike ride.  Followed by a nap.

Nancy and I attended Cook Valley’s Happy Hour.  It was well attended.  Spent most of the time talking about old radio shows we listened to during our youth.

My stomach is still suffering from Diverticulitis so I had an Ensure for dinner

Tonight we watched a new show on Prime.  I cannot remember the name but it was a super action film.

Cold wave is moving in.  Temperature tomorrow will not reach 50.

No comments: