Tuesday, April 25, 2023

April 24, 2023

 Monday April 24, 2023

Blog time 1500 sitting in office.

Up at 0700.  It was 34 with sun/cloudy mix.  Oatmeal breakfast and then we headed to MVP.  Nancy swam and I did calisthenics.

We stopped at Panera after our workout.  Nancy and I shared a baguette and croissant.  Today we met the Kappallers.  They are parents of Debbie and Steve’s friends.

At home I put on bike clothes and headed out on a 5 mile ride.  Encountered some snow flakes.  

Nancy and I are in the process of changing our Primary Care physician.  Cook Valley has an arrangement with Spectrum Health.  I have to fill out some forms that were sent to me in PDF format.  I could download the files but not print.  Called Missy to see if she knew how.  No luck.

I finally got my laptop out and was able to print.  Bottom line can’t print PDF on iPad but ok on laptop.

Tonight we attended Happy Hour followed by dinner in the dining room.  I had the salmon and Nancy had chicken.

Tonight we watched another episode of “The Diplomat”.  Good show.

Cold when checked outside tonight.  My weather app said snow tomorrow morning.  Bummer.

No comments: