Saturday, April 8, 2023

March 7, 2023

 Friday March 7, 2023

Blog time 1030 on Saturday sitting at desk.

Up this morning at 0700.  Looks like a nice day ahead.

Put on bike clothes and was ready to leave when Nancy passed out.  She feel flat on her back.  The blackouts are becoming frequent.

I changed clothes and we drove to UM west Mi emergency.  The  EM folks took Nancy’s vitals and blood sample for testing.  I was surprised because no CAT scan.  We were in Emergency for 2.5 hours and were finally told they could not find the cause of the passing out.  We were told to check with cardiologist.  I thought we got poor treatment.  Bad marks for UM.

Nancy called the Cardiologist.  Of course she could not talk to him.  Call back Monday.  Nancy was told not to drive.

At home after I got Nancy settled down I took a 6 mile bike ride.

Tonight at 1700 we attended Happy Hour.  It was a nice break.

For dinner we finished the left overs.  Tasty.

We watched a Netflix show whose name I could not remember.

Looks like tomorrow will be a nice bike riding day.

No comments: