Sunday, April 2, 2023

March 31, 2023

 Friday March 31, 2023

Blog time 1400 on Sunday.

Felt miserable when woke up today.  Took it easy until my 1100 Doctor’s appointment.  

Nancy accompanied me to the Doctor’s.  Today we met with Dr Wolf.  We had not seen him before.  The Doctor took temp, blood pressure, and other signs.  Everything was fine except for the runny nose.  I was given a prescription but few other directions.  Nancy and I are so disappointed with the Doctor’s at UM health.  

I took a long nap.  Nancy and I again had dinner in the Main Dining room.  We both had expensive items on the menu including dessert.  We even took home a meal for Saturday.  We still had $120 unspent.  Next month we will plan better.

Watched another episode of “Night Agent” before bed.  Tonight I had uncontested sleep.  I think it is because of the pills Nancy bought yesterday at Walgreens.

No comments: