Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Monday April 17, 2023

 Monday April 17, 2023

Blog time 1530 on Tuesday, a day late.

April 17 an important day for the Scott Family.

On this date in 1906 Father, Robert Sanborn Scott was born in Virginia, Mi.

On this day in 2009 Granddaughter Alessandra Scott was born in Long Beach, Ca.  

Light snow when we got up this morning with temperature slightly above freezing.  Light snow with temp in 30s all day.

No bike today.  We did drive to MVP so Nancy could swim and I do my calisthenics.  After our workout we headed to Panera for coffee.

After Panera we headed to Bed Bath and Beyond so I could buy a small insulated cup.  I will use the cup to hold ginger ale.  I am trying to eliminate my daily wine intake.  Next stop was Bill and Paul’s.  Nancy bought me a pair of pants for my birthday.

Quiet afternoon at home.  At 1700 we attended Cook Valley’s daily happy hour.  We had dinner reservations for 1745.  We both had Liver and Onions.  Great meal.

1800 we called Alessandra to wish her Happy Birthday.  Alessandra was at the LA Angels ball park.  Nancy and I did sing Happy Birthday for Alessandra.  Today Grandson Lucas plays his last high school baseball game at Angel Park.

Tonight we watched a show on BritBox whose name I cannot recall.

Cold and scattered snow showers tonight.

No comments: