Saturday, April 8, 2023

April 6, 2023

 Thursday April 6, 2023

Finally the sun woke me up this morning, 0714.  The temperature was 33.  I convinced Nancy to take a day off.  She is stuffed up.

Oatmeal with blueberries for breakfast.  No MVP for me today, but I did take an 8.14 mile bike ride.  At home grabbed iPad and drove to Panera for coffee.

Got home just in time to see Nancy off to her lunch with the girls. I put the bike rack on the Escape and drove to Ada Bike to pick up my Bad Boy.  They did a thorough overhaul and tune up.  Also took off snow tires.  Ready to go.  Spring is here.

We are overrun with Geese.  Noted a Goose control organization in our ponds.  They are using a kayak.  I don’t know their method for controlling geese?

I read the news every day but I find little of interest to me.  The GOP keeps shooting itself in the foot.  Both the local and National GOP are run by Trumpers.  Idiots.

Tonight we headed to daily happy hour starting at 1700.  Tonight we have dinner appointment in the main dining room at 1800.  We socialized at Happy Hour before heading to dinner.

Tonight we sat with a couple that lives in one of the free standing houses in Cook Valley.  The conversation was dominated by the wife.  Boring.

Tonight we watched a show I cannot recall because I slept through it.

Nice weather predicted for tomorrow.  Maybe a bike ride.


No comments: