Sunday, April 9, 2023

March 8, 2023

 Saturday April 8, 2023

Blog time 2100, sitting in den

Up this morning at 0700, sunrise 0710, temperature 35.

Quickly dressed and this morning we headed to Noona’s in Ada.   I ordered eggs, bacon, potatoes, and sour dough toast.  Nancy had the same.  We selected Noona’s for a change of pace.  The food was good but very pricey.  Next week it is back to “The Gathering Place”.

Took a short ride after breakfast. We ended up at Panera for our free coffee.

At home Nancy started the laundry.  I suited up and took a 9 mile bike ride.  Perfect day for a ride.  

When I got home Nancy was just getting up from a fall.  She hit her head and left a bruise.  What are we going to do?  I suggested a walker but that did not go over well.

I showered and shaved.  Nancy and I made a quick trip to Meijer’s.  The place was jammed.

Quick nap and then Nancy and I took a mile walk.  Perfect walking weather, 58 with no wind.

Lean Cuisine Dinner.  Tonight we watched two episode of Netflix show “Stay Close”.  The show was written by Harlan Coben.

Warm day for Easter Sunday.



No comments: