Friday, April 21, 2023

April 20, 2023

 Thursday April 20, 2023

Blog time 1430 on Friday.  Again I am a day late.

Up at 0730.  Cold and raining.  No bike today.

After breakfast we drove to MVP.  Nancy did her stationary bike/treadmill routine.  I did my calisthenics and rode the stationary bike for 15 minute.

I showered and then we headed to Panera on Lake Eastbrook.  We both had coffee and baguette.  On way home we stopped at Trader Joe’s.  We bought chocolate and trail mix.

Nancy had lunch today we with the girls.  While Nancy was at lunch I drove to the Apple Store and picked up my new ipad.  Debbie got me the iPad for my birthday. It is lighter and smaller than my current iPad and fits nicely in my backpack.  Great for bike trips to coffee shop.

This afternoon I even found time for a short nap.  We attended Happy Hour before eating in the dining room.  Nancy had soup and I had the cod special.

Tonight we watched and episode of “Transatlantic”.  Very good.

We had a thunder storm roll through last night.

Tomorrow will be mild with no rain so a bike ride is possible.

No comments: