Sunday, April 23, 2023

Apple 22, 2023

 Saturday April 22, 2023

Blog time Sunday at 1840.  Yes a day late again.

Up early this morning.  Dressed and headed to “The Gathering Place” for breakfast.  We both had our usual order.

Temperature this morning was in 30s.  Very cold for late April.

On this date in 1938, Robert Hughes Scott, was born in Alpena, Michigan.  I was the first male grandson for my Scott grandparents.

After breakfast we took a short ride ending up at Panera’s on Kraft.  After coffee we drove to Meijer’s so Nancy could pick up a prescription.

Found time today for a 9 mile bike ride.  Today all the kids called and wished me birthday greetings.  Peg Middleton also called with birthday wishes.

For my birthday dinner we headed to the “Bluewater Grill”.  Good thing we had reservations because the place was crowded.  I had fish and shrimp and Nancy had “chicken Marsala. We had ice cream and a hot chocolate chip cookie for dessert.  Great meal.

Tonight we watched “The Diplomat” on Netflix.  I liked the show.

Cold weather continue tomorrow.  36 in morning.

No comments: