Wednesday, April 19, 2023

April 18, 2023

 Tuesday April 18, 2023

After my oatmeal breakfast Nancy and I headed to MVP.  Nancy did her treadmill/stationary bike routine.  I did my calisthenics and rode 5 miles on stationary bike.

After Nancy called her hair dresser.  They had an immediate opening.  I drove Nancy it the hair dresser.  Panera is nearby so I got a coffee.

30 minutes later Nancy was done.  I got her a coffee and picked her up.  We headed straight home.

I forgot to mention in yesterday’s blog that I always call my sister, Helen, on Dad’s birthday.  She was waiting my call and the first thing she said we 117.  Day’s age.

I dropped Nancy off and headed out to get the car washed and filled up with gas, $3.79/gal.  We now has a nice clean car.

This and that:

How about the death penalty for sellers of fentanyl?

As I have said before for the good of the nation Pres Biden should pardon Trump.

I have been trying to get a new GP.  Called several health care outfit and none are available.  Why?

I did take a short nap this afternoon.  We attend Cook Valley’s Happy Hour.  For dinner Nancy and I had a hot dog at Leo’s.

Tonight we watched an episode of Ted Lasso.  I slept through the whole show.

Another cold night.  Temps near freezing.  Hope no crop damage.



No comments: