Saturday, April 29, 2023

April 28, 2023

Friday April 28, 2023

Blog time 1630 sitting in office.

My stomach gurgled all night.  It must be the meds.

I did have a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast.  I needed to have some food in stomach after taking 4 pills.

Today I drove Nancy to MVP for her swim.  I was not up to a work out so I ran errands.

Filled the Escape up, gas was $3.64.  Deposited our Mich tax refund at Macatawa.  

When Nancy was done with her swim we drove to Panera.  We had coffee and a croissant.  Headed straight home after Panera.

We spent a lot of time this afternoon cleaning our in baskets and paying bills.  It is now 1650 and in 10 minutes we are heading to Happy Hour.

Happy Hour was well attended today.  Most folks after HH go to dinner in the main dining room.  However, no dinner tonight because Lowell has their Prom.  Most of the wait staff attend Lowell HS.

I had a bottle of Ensure for dinner.  My stomach is still acting up.

At 1900 Nancy headed down to the Harbor Cafe to play Mexican Train.  Mexican Train is a popular dominoes game. Nancy has been successful.  Usually three games are played.  Tonight Nancy won a game.

While Nancy was playing Mexican Train I was reading the WSJ.  No TV tonight.

The cool weather continues tomorrow.

No comments: